Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to transport a vehicle?
Shipping times vary depending upon the length of transport. Normally 7 to 10 days after we receive instructions to move the vehicle.
- How much does shipping a vehicle cost?
Pricing also depends upon how far your vehicle will travel and what size vehicle you have. Specific price quotes can be received from our dispatch office.
- Do you accept credit cards for payment?
Currently we accept credit cards, cashiers checks, money orders, business checks, and cash.
- Do I have to be present when my vehicle is picked up and delivered?
Yes, you or an agent representing you must be present to inspect and sign for your vehicle.
- Can I ship items inside my vehicle?
We do not ship vehicles packed with personal items, and are not responsible for any items shipped inside a vehicle.
- Do you pick up and deliver door to door?
No. Due to the size and weight restrictions in most residential neighborhoods, we will attempt to deliver your vehicle to the nearest safe unloading area for you to meet the driver and pick up your vehicle.
- Is a pick up or delivery time guaranteed?
Due to many circumstances involved in the transportation industry, we can not guarantee any delivery schedule. All pre-specific dates are estimates, as travel conditions, equipment availability, and weather may affect delivery.
- Is Champion Auto Carriers insured?
Yes. We carry fully cargo coverage for your vehicle and are licensed with the Department of Transportation.
Any other questions you may have can be directed to our dispatch personnel at (800) 295-3207.